Are you a dynamic and results-orientated Product Manager with a passion for sports technology?
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to drive the success of our Coach Paint and Vault products. This fully remote position is open to candidates from EMEA, with the UK, Sweden and Germany being ideal locations due to our key client base in these regions.
But that's not all - TRACAB boasts a portfolio of high-profile clients including FIFA, Bundesliga, La Liga, Eredivisie and MLS among others. As a Product Manager, you can work with these prestigious organizations and drive innovation in the sports technology industry. With offices in Stockholm, Cologne and Brno, TRACAB is truly a global company at the forefront of sports data tracking and analysis.
Coach Paint is a video analysis software that supports sports teams, professionals and pundits to create world-class video content and for live, pre and post-game analysis. It is used by the most elite football clubs and sporting organizations worldwide. With Coach Paint, analysts, coaches and commentators can illustrate replays and games in progress or create virtual line-ups. This allows players and fans to develop a deeper understanding of the game.
Vault, on the other hand, is a cloud-based application that enables different types of users to interact with various types of modules that utilize video, tracking and event data. Users can monitor live video and data, review and query search key events with video, tag specific match moments and create playlists directly in a web browser with our Media Asset Management ecosystem. Users can also analyze post-match performance reports based on accumulated statistics and customizable KPIs.
- Help define the product strategy and roadmaps
- Write detailed story specifications and support the Product Owner during implementation
- Prioritize features and provide corresponding justification
- Conduct regular market studies and competitive analysis
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the products in coordination with the Marketing team
- Engage with key customers to gather feedback and insights
- Help develop and update the pricing strategy for the products
- Maintain internal documentation about the products (specifications, roadmaps, presentations etc)
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards and deliver regular updates to the senior leadership team
- Communicate internally about the products to raise engagement and ensure knowledge transfer across all teams
- Ability to structure and organize the product's definitions and executions
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams and communicate efficiently
- Knowledge of the agile/scrum methodology
- Knowledge of Jira / Confluence / Gsuite is advantageous
- Sports video analysis background is a plus
- Understanding of the elite soccer market in the UK and Europe
- Understanding of the top insight platforms used for video and data analysis
- The role is open to strong project/support engineers or operators with a sharp eye for detail and willing to step into a PM role
If you are passionate about sports and technology and have a product management background, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to work on two of TRACAB's most innovative products. We welcome candidates from various backgrounds and understand that everyone's experience in unique. We believe in creating an inclusive work environment and are committed to fostering diversity and equality within our team.Apply Now